JOB DESCRIPTION: PRESIDENT SALES ENABLEMENT SOCIETY
Sales Enablement Society, Inc (SES) is seeking a President that can maintain and grow SES’s role and presence as the largest non-profit supporting Sales Enablement professionals globally.
The ideal President will have a passion for Sales Enablement and an unwavering commitment to the members and profession.
- SES seeks an entrepreneurial leader with the enthusiasm and energy to lead, grow and expand upon the current organization.
- The ideal candidate will also be skilled in growing, managing and collaborating with a small team, an Executive Director, Program Manager, EA and many volunteers and working with an active board of directors and high engagement with SES’s partners.
- Maintaining and growing SES’s role as a thriving, engaging, and helpful organization for the profession.
- Serving as one of the primary spokespersons for the organization.
- Networking and collaborating to strengthen the organization and its influence.
- Reporting to and working alongside an active board of directors; overseeing all board level committees.
- Working with the board of directors and employees to develop and execute the organization’s yearly and strategic plans.
- Overseeing all aspects of the organization; in conjunction with the board making all major financial, personnel, legal, operations, and external relationship decisions.
- Ensuring SES has the funds needed to achieve its mission, today and tomorrow; focused on the financial development of the organization and expanding its fundraising base.
- Drives a culture of philanthropic giving in the organization, supported by public messaging.
- A leading role ensuring the organization develops strong long-term relationships with large scale corporate and partners for fundraising.
- Personally builds and maintains key relationships to ensure fundraising strategy is achieved.
- Developing an annual budget for its approval by the board.
- Provide overall direction to employees
- Instills a culture of collaboration, engagement, support and empathy to create a healthy and thriving organization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Understand, support and demonstrate passion for SES’s mission to evolve and drive the profession of Sales Enablement
- 5-7 years of Sales Enablement experience
- Executive level or significant program management experience and the ability to manage several departments and prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience overseeing decisions involving financial (including budget development) employees, legal, operations, development and external relations preferred.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and self-starter mentality.
- Strong relationship building skills; ability and willingness to convince key individuals, corporations, and foundations to make investments in SES.
- Proven skills in forging relationships and effectively communicating with a wide variety of constituencies — including employees, board of directors, external partners and our members
- Comfortable working in a state of constant change.
- The ability and desire to work with the board of directors, oversee all board level committees and assist positively with strategy and fiduciary compliance.
- Demonstrable capacity or track record to hire and nurture talent.
- A desire to fully grasp the vision, mission, and values already embedded in SES, but who also has the confidence and competence to lead the organization into the future.
- We are looking for a high-capacity leader who appreciates working alongside others to get the job done—someone who realizes the outcomes require collaborative partners and respectful relationships
- Strong coalition building skills; ability to develop collaborative partnerships with other organizations
- Start date: Spring/Summer 2022
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: based on candidate’s level of experience and will include an opportunity to earn an annual performance bonus based on performance measurements and achieving assigned objectives as decided by the Executive Committee.
- 50% employer-paid health (medical/dental/vision) insurance, 401k employer matched retirement
- Competitive vacation policy to be determined with additional 11 paid holidays a year.
- A list of at least three references who can attest to the material presented by the candidate.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com