SESociety.org is the only place to meet, engage and network with people involved in all facets of sales enablement, both locally and globally. The site acts as a global resource center to engage with the greater global Sales Enablement Community.
As a member you won’t need to go it alone. You're just a click away from engaging with over 8,000 members, across more than 50 countries, in our organization. Here you have the opportunity to ask questions, hear stories from peers throughout the community, share your own knowledge and experiences, meet and learn from guest speakers at local events, gain valuable resources and keep on top of the latest sales enablement tools and technology solutions.
SES Community Website
The purpose of the SES Community website is to provide our members with a dedicated, online presence to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services. If our members find a product or service helpful, they can share their experience with the group in a respectful way.
As the SES is a volunteer organization, this community is self-moderated. The SES Community moderation guidelines in relation to Suppliers/Vendors are as follows:
- Lend their expertise in the form of conceptual ideas/tactics/frameworks that have arisen from their work.
- Comment on enablement within their organization.
- Contribute in other ways that not self-promotional.
Suppliers/Vendors SHOULD NOT
- Talk about their products.
- Link to their sites, regardless if it's a blog or product video.
- Ask leading questions that are really just prospecting posts in disguise.
The entire list of SES Community Rules, Etiquette, and Privacy Guidelines can be found in the Terms & Conditions.