The Sales Enablement Society (SES) is a 501 C (3) non-profit volunteer organization focused on elevating the role of Sales Enablement in organizations worldwide through engagement, communication, research, and development.
Founded in 2016 with five founding members, the SES has grown to more than 2,500 members in 13 countries with chapters across the globe. Members represent all areas of the sales enablement community – practitioners, suppliers, industry experts, and academics.
SES Community Website
The purpose of the SES Community website is to provide our members with a dedicated, online presence to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services. If our members find a product or service helpful, they can share their experience with the group in a respectful way.
As the SES is a volunteer organization, this community is self-moderated. The SES Community moderation guidelines in relation to Suppliers/Vendors are as follows:
- Lend their expertise in the form of conceptual ideas/tactics/frameworks that have arisen from their work.
- Comment on enablement within their organization.
- Contribute in other ways that not self-promotional.
Suppliers/Vendors SHOULD NOT:
- Talk about their products.
- Link to their sites, regardless if it's a blog or product video.
- Ask leading questions that are really just prospecting posts in disguise.
The entire list of SES Community Rules, Etiquette, and Privacy Guidelines can be found in the Terms & Conditions.